You can get in touch with us in lots of ways. Here they are:
Andy’s Twitter (editor): @davidbowieglam
Nick’s Twitter (editor): @quietseclusion
Helen’s Twitter (artist): @helengreeen
Lizzie’s Twitter (designer): @lizziecapewell
Erin-Leigh’s Twitter (USA Correspondent): @_xerinleighx_
Arina’s Twitter (Russia Correspondent): @arinapotemkina
Subscriptions / Mailing List
We don’t run a subscription service due to the fact that we don’t publish to a regular schedule. However, if you want to be sure you don’t miss a copy, you can keep up to date with David Bowie: Glamour fanzine news and never miss an issue by joining our mailing list here
We want your input. This is a fanzine and contributions from fans is our lifeblood. We are looking for fan art, fan photos, stories, essays, interviews, encounters, reviews, opinion pieces or anything else. Please read the guidelines before submitting.
- Written contributions should be submitted on a Word (or equivalent) document.
- We can fit up to about 700 words on a single page. It’s worth bearing that in mind when you submit. If you submit a 700-word article, it’ll fit on a page. If you send a 1400-word article, it’s two. Space is always at a premium, so we can print more one-page articles than two-page ones.
- Don’t say, ‘the rest is history’ or ‘fast forward five years’!!
- We get quite a few similar pieces. Articles with an original slant or idea are more likely to make it (but don’t let this put you off!)
- If you’ve got photos or fan art, please send them in.
- In written pieces, please place song titles in single inverted commas and album titles in italics, like this:
‘Panic in Detroit’ (song title in single inverted commas);
Earthling (album title in italics).
- Some people have said they worry their writing might not be up to par. Don’t worry! It is! The story’s the thing. We can work with you to edit if needed – but send your piece to us!
Please email all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.