For contact details, scroll down
We want your input. This is a fanzine and contributions from fans is our lifeblood. We are looking for fan art, fan photos, stories, essays, interviews, encounters, reviews, opinion pieces or anything else.
Please read the guidelines before submitting.
- Written contributions should be submitted on a Word (or equivalent) document.
- We can fit up to about 700 words on a single page. It’s worth bearing that in mind when you submit. If you submit a 700-word article, it’ll fit on a page. If you send a 1400-word article, it’s two. Space is always at a premium, so we can print more one-page articles than two-page ones. Note that this isn’t a word limit, just a heads-up. If you’ve got a 5,000 word article, go ahead and send it in!
- Lots of people use these phrases: ‘the rest is history’, ‘fast forward five years’, ‘more of that later’, ‘thank you, David’ – make yours stand out by being original!
- We get quite a few similar pieces (for example , articles about ‘What Bowie Meant to Me’ and ‘Something Happened on the Day He Died’). Articles with an original slant or idea are more likely to make it (but don’t let this put you off!)
- If you’ve got photos or fan art, please send them in.
- In written pieces, please place song titles in single inverted commas and album titles in italics, like this:
‘Panic in Detroit’ (song title in single inverted commas);
Earthling (album title in italics).
- Some people have said they worry their writing might not be up to par. Don’t worry! It is! The story’s the thing. We can work with you to edit if needed – but send your piece to us!
- We reserve the right to edit submissions for reasons of space, house style and grammar.
- Some artists and writers use names other than their given name for their work. When you submit, please let us know how you’d like to be credited. If there is no information to the contrary, we will use the name on the email.
Please email all submissions to: email@example.com.
You can get in touch with us in lots of ways. Here they are:
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick’s Email: email@example.com